Friday, December 25, 2015

Fitbit Data to Google Spreadsheet Via IFTTT

In a previous post, I described a method I've been using to collect Fitbit data into a Google spreadsheet for use in things like R.

Since then, I've found two things that make that process even easier.

One is an R package, googlesheets, that easily loads data from a Google spreadsheet into an R dataframe. More on that in another post.

The other is the use of IFTTT to load connect to my Fitbit account and send the data to a Google spreadsheet. IFTTT has connections to both Fitbit and Google Drive. It makes it easy to set up a connection for both activity data and sleep data. I currently have two IFTTT recipes, one for activity data and one for sleep data.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete